𝙴𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙿𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙻𝚈 𝙳𝙴𝙻𝚄𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜... Isn’t it funny... How our perception, drives our experience. For one person, something is success, for another, failure. In my time, I’ve found that Entrepreneurs will typically be inside of reality distortion for the following 7 core elements of themselves. This stops them from understand reality and being able to live the life they truly want.
1. How much money they are actually making... Most people I meet who are entrepreneurs, don’t really start profiting money until they have either done business for 10 years or they’ve reached a couple million. Entrepreneurs look at the bank account, or the revenue or top line profit. Most entrepreneurs are broke A.F.
2. How much time they actually have... Most Entrepreneurs either take on WAY more then they can, don’t know what they should be doing, or think they have way more time then they actually have... Why? Because Entrepreneurs betray themselves for their businesses.
3. How stressed they actually are... We think we are real life super man. We are stressed and don’t take care of our bodies, our minds, our health. Because we don’t realize how many things are going through our mind, every moment of the day. Don’t let a heart attack wake you up. If you don’t think you’re stressed, assume you are until you can prove to yourself, you aren’t.
4. How close they are to quitting... Most Entrepreneurs won’t realize they quit until after they quit and look back. Most Entrepreneurs are hanging on by a thread, perhaps by their relationship, or perhaps financially.
5. How dedicated they are to their business... I always say, most Entrepreneurs are an LSD trip away from blowing up their business and life. We think we’re attached. In reality, most of us are attached to an idea, as soon as that idea no longer serves us, the business doesn’t.
6. How much they actually care about money... We care about money in the context of how it allows us to live, or what it allows us to accomplish.
7. How emotionally stable we are... Chances are, you’re not as emotionally stable as you might think. Rollercoaster emotions, wild highs and lows, most Entrepreneurs are 30 seconds away from a mental breakdown.
So... What do we do with all of this delusion? How do we progress forward? My best advice. Let go and surrender. Enjoy the experience. If you don’t end up broke, you won. If you end up impacting many, you won even more. Entrepreneurs are obsessed with being “on to something” and our ego’s take over. That’s ok. You can go far with it. Just remember, we’re a special breed And don’t forget reality is needed from time to time, in-between flying their the clouds. ❤️ Beyond happy that I get to serve Entrepreneurs and help them go beyond themselves.